Nick garden shop

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #31 by Ciecon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Nice WIP :thumbup: , nakakamis na ang amoy ng kahoy hayzz...
My greatest fear is that one day i will die, and my wife will sell my TOOLS for what i told her i paid for them. - Google
User avatar
Ciecon
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:47 am

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #32 by Armand » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:32 pm

nice shoe cabinet Nick..meron din ako backlog na 2 units kaso nakasawaan ko na gawin.Yung receiver ng screw sa hinge mo pwede na diretsong magbutas sa wall ng carcass..ganyan din ang gawa ko nilalagyan ko lang sleeve yung screw para di umuka sa kahoy pag nag-pivot.


Nice mods din sa Chin table saw mo...yung Chin ko laspag na.
User avatar
Armand
Jr Member
Jr Member
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #33 by nick » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Sa wakas natapos din

Image

Puno agad

Image

almost perfect... mey orange peel pa rin pero acceptable na.
Image
User avatar
nick
Registered Member
Registered Member
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #34 by bigfoot » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:37 am

Nice job, always been wanting to do that since I saw Armands' work.
Your cutting tools is only as good as your sharpening system.
User avatar
bigfoot
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 1864
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:01 am

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #35 by nick » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:25 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN67jeRzAcE[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN67jeRzAcE

My recent upgrade with my Chin Table Saw.
User avatar
nick
Registered Member
Registered Member
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #36 by Ciecon » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Ayos...! :clap:
My greatest fear is that one day i will die, and my wife will sell my TOOLS for what i told her i paid for them. - Google
User avatar
Ciecon
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:47 am

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #37 by bugel » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:39 am

nick wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN67jeRzAcE[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN67jeRzAcE

My recent upgrade with my Chin Table Saw.


Soft start?

Top pala ng table saw magandang gawing welding table :angel:
User avatar
bugel
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 1135
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #38 by nick » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:28 am

bugel wrote:
nick wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN67jeRzAcE[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN67jeRzAcE

My recent upgrade with my Chin Table Saw.


Soft start?

Top pala ng table saw magandang gawing welding table :angel:


Please do not hack my thread. Thanks
User avatar
nick
Registered Member
Registered Member
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #39 by timber715 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:59 pm

nick wrote:
bugel wrote:
nick wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN67jeRzAcE[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN67jeRzAcE

My recent upgrade with my Chin Table Saw.


Soft start?

Top pala ng table saw magandang gawing welding table :angel:


Please do not hack my thread. Thanks

Nick, try not to be too sensitive, nobody will hack your thread. I think what Bugel is trying to say is that the top of your ts has lots of space for clamping which is ideal for a metalworking platform.
Image
User avatar
timber715
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4658
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 am

Re: Nick garden shop

Unread post #40 by nick » Wed May 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Finally got my mini catch and latch from Lazada. 1 month of waiting time.
Looks good.

Image
User avatar
nick
Registered Member
Registered Member
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Members Shop



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cab1net advertisements
  • Advertisement
  • Place your adds here