Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3071 by joey81 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:14 pm

JojoD818 wrote:"One Bosch tool every 2 months"


Bumili ka ng band clamp tapos may kasamang libreng sander? Galing naman!
Rotir Tools * Bosch * Dremel * Hitachi * Dewalt * Freud * Harbor Freight * Woodpecker * Incra * Skil * Whiteside * CMT * Grizzly
User avatar
joey81
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 2047
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3072 by JojoD818 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:35 pm

joey81 wrote:
JojoD818 wrote:"One Bosch tool every 2 months"


Bumili ka ng band clamp tapos may kasamang libreng sander? Galing naman!



Alam ko na next time... thanks sa idea bro!

Sanay na sanay ka sa mga "promo-lusot" hahaha!
User avatar
JojoD818
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3073 by timber715 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:25 pm

congrats Jo, that GEX125 is my staple sanding tool. A very good performer and hardly leaves any sanding marks...
Image
User avatar
timber715
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4701
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 am

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3074 by JojoD818 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:29 pm

thanks brader Timbs, it takes a little bit of getting used to, the variable speed is an awesome feature.
User avatar
JojoD818
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3075 by Violaine » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:42 pm

That Bosch also served me well for years until the variable mechanism died down and never got repaired.
Then i fell in love with D handled orbital sanders. This will save my hands from vibratory injuries from lesser featured ones.

.
I think i was a woodworker in my previous life...and the life previous to that.
User avatar
Violaine
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 2998
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3076 by JojoD818 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Violaine wrote:That Bosch also served me well for years until the variable mechanism died down and never got repaired.
Then i fell in love with D handled orbital sanders. This will save my hands from vibratory injuries from lesser featured ones.

.



I see, thought these Bosch tools are tough. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks
User avatar
JojoD818
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3077 by Violaine » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:12 am

JojoD818 wrote:
Violaine wrote:That Bosch also served me well for years until the variable mechanism died down and never got repaired.
Then i fell in love with D handled orbital sanders. This will save my hands from vibratory injuries from lesser featured ones.

.



I see, thought these Bosch tools are tough. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks

Tough pa din bro...its just that...sometimes...ung electronics ang possible na me lemon.

I just stopped using that palm sander due to rheumatism. You know, osteoarthritis from vibratory injuries.
Now i even seldom drive screws manually...the law of abuse in my younger days...lets learn about shop safety, repetitive joint injury, ergonomics.
Congrats on the new toy BTW!
I think i was a woodworker in my previous life...and the life previous to that.
User avatar
Violaine
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 2998
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3078 by JojoD818 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 am

Violaine wrote:

Tough pa din bro...its just that...sometimes...ung electronics ang possible na me lemon.

I just stopped using that palm sander due to rheumatism. You know, osteoarthritis from vibratory injuries.
Now i even seldom drive screws manually...the law of abuse in my younger days...lets learn about shop safety, repetitive joint injury, ergonomics.
Congrats on the new toy BTW!



Copy that bro, keeping my fingers crossed.

Sorry to hear about that, but I'm sure you won't let rheumatism stand in the way of what you love doing the most.

As for safety, I used to be a sucker for power tool prices (I am still) and I only buy from the sidewalks of Raon. I got an angle grinder there that that was so unbalanced that I used it for 5 minutes but left my hands and arms numb for an hour. I was so scared hahaha, but I learned my lesson. I destroyed that angle grinder btw. :lolno:

Thanks!
User avatar
JojoD818
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3079 by JojoD818 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:43 am

Image

Image
User avatar
JojoD818
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3080 by Onesided » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:30 am

Image[/quote]
Sir jojo saan available yan? Thanks.
Random avatar
Onesided
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Talk and Review



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cab1net advertisements
  • Advertisement
  • Place your adds here