Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3121 by Ciecon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:47 pm

Wow guwapong guwapo...! Makita riding in tandem... :clap:
My greatest fear is that one day i will die, and my wife will sell my TOOLS for what i told her i paid for them. - Google
User avatar
Ciecon
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:47 am

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3122 by Steelshepherd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:00 pm

JojoD818 wrote:
Steelshepherd wrote:ngeks, kanina ok na sa preview, akala ko nadale ko na, sablay pala sa actual.



lipat ka na sir sa iba, lahat ng project pics ko (hundreds na din yun) na hostage na ng pb, gusto bayad ka para labas pics. Na hostage kasi di ko na din ma download. :wtf:



labo nga ng photobucket. ayun sir sa tinypic ako nag sign up.
Random avatar
Steelshepherd
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:11 am

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3123 by Steelshepherd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Ciecon wrote:Wow guwapong guwapo...! Makita riding in tandem... :clap:



thanks sir. pang budget meal lang :angel:
Random avatar
Steelshepherd
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:11 am

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3124 by JojoD818 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Steelshepherd wrote:
JojoD818 wrote:
Steelshepherd wrote:ngeks, kanina ok na sa preview, akala ko nadale ko na, sablay pala sa actual.



lipat ka na sir sa iba, lahat ng project pics ko (hundreds na din yun) na hostage na ng pb, gusto bayad ka para labas pics. Na hostage kasi di ko na din ma download. :wtf:



labo nga ng photobucket. ayun sir sa tinypic ako nag sign up.


yan kitang kita na.

nice loot sir. :thumbup:
User avatar
JojoD818
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3125 by Appleman » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:22 am

Steelshepherd wrote:
Ciecon wrote:Wow guwapong guwapo...! Makita riding in tandem... :clap:



thanks sir. pang budget meal lang :angel:



Pabulong po kung magkano score nyo ng Makita riding in tandem?.. :thumbup: :thumbup:
User avatar
Appleman
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3126 by Steelshepherd » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:37 am

Appleman wrote:
Steelshepherd wrote:
Ciecon wrote:Wow guwapong guwapo...! Makita riding in tandem... :clap:



thanks sir. pang budget meal lang :angel:



Pabulong po kung magkano score nyo ng Makita riding in tandem?.. :thumbup: :thumbup:



PM sent sir.
Random avatar
Steelshepherd
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:11 am

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3127 by Appleman » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Ok many thanks...
User avatar
Appleman
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3128 by fortnapz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:08 pm

may Dumating!
Image
Invented for Life Out Perform. Out Last Work. Don't play. Tools That Make a Difference Faster, Easier, Smarter Guaranteed Tought Power Tools for the LONG RUN
i & swmbo luv my ex!
User avatar
fortnapz
Jr Member
Jr Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3129 by fortnapz » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Ang Laman!
Image
Invented for Life Out Perform. Out Last Work. Don't play. Tools That Make a Difference Faster, Easier, Smarter Guaranteed Tought Power Tools for the LONG RUN
i & swmbo luv my ex!
User avatar
fortnapz
Jr Member
Jr Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Re: Show your recent Tool/s Loot

Unread post #3130 by timber715 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:02 pm

fortnapz wrote:Ang Laman!
Image

Ayaw mapagiwanan... Palagay ko mauna pa mabuo ito kesa sa cnc ni Ronnel...
Image
User avatar
timber715
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4665
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Talk and Review



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: joey81 and 1 guest

cab1net advertisements
  • Advertisement
  • Place your adds here