The Jointer Thread

The Jointer Thread

Unread post #1 by aj1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm

I see in some of the wips that a few are using torq jointers. Baka those who use this jointer can share their experience with it.
Last edited by aj1 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random avatar
aj1
Jr Member
Jr Member
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Torq Jointer

Unread post #2 by timber715 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Sure Aji, will post some pictures later. The one in my shop which is only parked there (not mine) is a nice piece of machinery. It was purchased used but I did tweak it a bit and it performs very well. Details to follow as I don't really have the specs onhand.
User avatar
timber715
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4805
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 am

Re: Torq Jointer

Unread post #3 by aj1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:05 pm

i'm looking forward to this. thanks
Random avatar
aj1
Jr Member
Jr Member
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Re: Torq Jointer

Unread post #4 by JayL » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Millermatic 180 Autoset Mig Welder
Miller Spoolmate 100 Spool Gun
Victor Firepower 350 Oxy Ace Outfit
3M Speedglas 9002X AD Helmet
Makita LC1230
Ingersoll Rand Air Tools
Snap On Tools
Metabo Power Tools
Norseman Cutting Tools
Bosch Power Tools
3M PPS
User avatar
JayL
Moderators
Moderators
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Re: Torq Jointer

Unread post #5 by aj1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 pm

timber715 wrote:Sure Aji, will post some pictures later. The one in my shop which is only parked there (not mine) is a nice piece of machinery. It was purchased used but I did tweak it a bit and it performs very well. Details to follow as I don't really have the specs onhand.


pwede bang makadalaw sa shop mo so i can see that in action?
Random avatar
aj1
Jr Member
Jr Member
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Re: Torq Jointer

Unread post #6 by chisel » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:17 pm

aj1 wrote:
timber715 wrote:Sure Aji, will post some pictures later. The one in my shop which is only parked there (not mine) is a nice piece of machinery. It was purchased used but I did tweak it a bit and it performs very well. Details to follow as I don't really have the specs onhand.


pwede bang makadalaw sa shop mo so i can see that in action?



Yari kawawang bata poor soul me ma bibiktima na naman si mangkuks... ::)T_Sh_y
Image
User avatar
chisel
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:17 am

Re: Torq Jointer

Unread post #7 by aj1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:23 pm

chisel wrote:
aj1 wrote:
timber715 wrote:Sure Aji, will post some pictures later. The one in my shop which is only parked there (not mine) is a nice piece of machinery. It was purchased used but I did tweak it a bit and it performs very well. Details to follow as I don't really have the specs onhand.


pwede bang makadalaw sa shop mo so i can see that in action?



Yari kawawang bata poor soul me ma bibiktima na naman si mangkuks... ::)T_Sh_y


actually, maraming beses na ako nakulam kahit isang beses ko palang siya nakilala. haha
Random avatar
aj1
Jr Member
Jr Member
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Re: Torq Jointer

Unread post #8 by chisel » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Lakas ng kamandag mo Timb
Image
User avatar
chisel
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:17 am

Re: Torq Jointer

Unread post #9 by aj1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Might have time to go to binondo tom. any leads where i can find jointers?
Random avatar
aj1
Jr Member
Jr Member
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Re: Torq Jointer

Unread post #10 by timber715 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm

aj1 wrote:Might have time to go to binondo tom. any leads where i can find jointers?

Your best bet would be in Cubao, where Tool r Us is located. At least they have a demo unit or a showroom for it. Sorry i can't upload picture since i forgot and my cpu is down for the weekend (hopefully)... If you have a ride and plan to go around noon, i can join you.
User avatar
timber715
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4805
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 am

Next

Return to Tool Talk and Review



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cab1net advertisements
  • Advertisement
  • Place your adds here