Unread post #1 by kabasor » Sun May 13, 2012 9:33 am

kabasor
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: 6G Carbon Steel Pipe welding

Unread post #2 by ROSY » Sun May 13, 2012 10:38 am

Very nice video bro kabasor, I"ve seen this already on youtube. Finally you've decided to share it here sa forum, kaya lang sana linagyan mo ng short caption or description of what you are doing or how you are going to weld the pipe and in what direction, bro kasi tayo lang magka kaintindihan dito kasi eh, other members here don't do pipe welding in that manner, usually only in flat position on flat, angular bars or tubulars lang, but anyway thank you, thank you for sharing this vidz, I enjoyed it so much plus seeing you weld. ::)A_pp_lause ::)C_O_Oll ::)W_Tea_se
ROSY
Registered Member
Registered Member

Unread post #3 by kabasor » Sun May 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Thank you for your appreciation and advises bro and please consider me a rookie. Perhaps i'm not that keen enough with regards to presentation, next time i will try to be more strict on details in my future posting. iba talaga kapag parehong magbabakal.. salamat ulit bro for taking sometime to post constructive comments,,,, ::)C_hee_rs
kabasor
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member

Unread post #4 by timber715 » Sun May 13, 2012 8:46 pm

nice video Kabz, like Rosy said, a little explanation (esp. the technical details and terminology) goes a long way especially for people who doesn't weld. though I think meron naman makakaintindi dyan other than you two...
timber715
Admin
Admin

Unread post #5 by mund88 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:31 am

parang wireworks lang ha :)
nice job done :grin:
mund88
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member

Unread post #6 by ROSY » Mon May 14, 2012 10:23 am

kabasor wrote:Thank you for your appreciation and advises bro and please consider me a rookie. Perhaps i'm not that keen enough with regards to presentation, next time i will try to be more strict on details in my future posting. iba talaga kapag parehong magbabakal.. salamat ulit bro for taking sometime to post constructive comments,,,, ::)C_hee_rs

Hahahaha, kabasor( JOVIE ), ROOKIE IN WHAT ???? For me bro I'm glad that there is someone who is interested in this skill of welding in this forum and on the other site who have gone into a formal training, you are the one who have experienced direct instructions and guidance from the instructors. Bro if you have your NC 1 and NC 2 certificate and have not applied for your licence, please do get yours( pag wala pa ) and be a member of the PWS ( PHILIPPINE WELDING SOCIETY ), Bro you've got nothing to loose here but gain a lot as a pro welder. Jovie, ikaw ang pro dito at ang aral sa skill na ito, that used to be my dream and target before but have no time for it anymore, but still hoping, so just self study and research to get by and to learn the ropes. I have not even experienced doing that stuff yet you showed in the video but I have a friend who also graduated from TESDA, now a licenced welder who would give tips on proper weld application and different weld positions, etc etc and whatever I learn from him, shares it in this forum or in the other site so that to encourage other members to learn this skill. :thumbup: :clap:

And to other guys , no offense po when I said " eh kasi baka tayong dalawa lang mag kaintindihan dito " in the earlier post reply, I know there are also good guys here into this skill and who understands what kabasor is doing in the video but how about those guys who don't , so captions and descriptions will help a lot and the phrase I uttered was sort of a figure of speech na as if I was just talking to kabasor, ONE on ONE or FACE to FACE. To my friends here, no offense po and no intention to put you down. :wave:
ROSY
Registered Member
Registered Member

Unread post #7 by timber715 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:14 pm

no offense taken naman Rosy, punta ka ba sa Bosch seminar?
timber715
Admin
Admin

Unread post #8 by franzb69 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm

mmmm carbon steel. me want. hehe. for other applications. lol.
Random avatar
franzb69
Registered Member
Registered Member

Unread post #9 by ROSY » Thu May 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey bro kabasor (jovie),

Can you start giving us details/explanations on how to go about this 6G carbon steel pipe welding though I think most of us here will not really use this process in welding, this will be good only for pipe fitters planning to go abroad but just the same another good knowledge of information is very much welcome and great addition for ones intellect and skills.

Bro, thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
ROSY
Registered Member
Registered Member

Return to Members Videos