How To Forex Cargo

Re: How To Forex Cargo

Unread post #11 by camv » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:55 pm

balarila wrote:Darn. Here I was, proud that I dug up the Forex email that contained my account number. Yet I just placed an order on Amazon and forgot to use it. Hope my name is enough for them to trace it to my account. Worked for Joey.

That happened to me too but it's a minor issue that will not affect the consolidation
camv
Jr Member
Jr Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: How To Forex Cargo

Unread post #12 by joey81 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 pm

I just created an account with pobox.ph

On the page where you encode the incoming items, I found this message:

"* Date Received indicates the date the package was received. It is a confirmation that the package with the corresponding number tracking number has been received. It is not a confirmation that the specific item in the package was received. We will only check the completeness and condition of your items while packing your box before shipment. Although we do a thorough check, we will not be liable to any damage, defect or quantity discrepancy that was not detected. We recommend that you ship items a week before the 30-day storage limit so you can still complain with the stores/sellers if there are any problems with your items."

If this is true, then Forex is still the better option.
Rotir Tools * Bosch * Dremel * Hitachi * Dewalt * Freud * Harbor Freight * Woodpecker * Incra * Skil * Whiteside * CMT * Grizzly
joey81

Previous

Return to Lounge