Hi guys!

Hello and welcome to the "Cab"
Please introduce your self properly and enjoy the site.
Forum rules
Please introduce your self properly.Tell us your age, location, work and hobbies.We would like to know you as a person and not as a username, its a small community so we've like to know you better. After posting your introduction the site will open for you and you will able to use the full features of the site.

Hi guys!

Unread post #1 by dscunanan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:33 am

Hi, my name is Donald Cunanan, i am currently 39 years old, I'm a system analyst as my day job. I'm located at Holy Spirit Quezon City. Love to do and fix things around the house. Then learned about this group from Sir Sonny (timber715) last bosch meetup. looking forward to learn and help to this group.
Random avatar
dscunanan
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Hi guys!

Unread post #2 by balarila » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:25 am

dscunanan wrote:Hi, my name is Donald Cunanan, i am currently 39 years old, I'm a system analyst as my day job. I'm located at Holy Spirit Quezon City. Love to do and fix things around the house. Then learned about this group from Sir Sonny (timber715) last bosch meetup. looking forward to learn and help to this group.

Welcome! You joined a wonderful forum, Donald. I learned a lot from the members here. Also a very friendly bunch. Looking forward to your posts and projects.
I'd rather add life to my years than years to my life.
balarila

Return to Members Introduction